Hot-fixes Since 23rd January 2018¶
Release Version: 50.84.0¶
Release Version: 50.81.0¶
- AN-874: Fixes a problem that caused tables not to be displayed under the Analyze > Tables when Hive authorization was enabled.
Release Version: 50.73.0¶
- INFRA-778: Fixes a problem that caused live logs for running queries not to be displayed.
Release Version: 50.60.0¶
- EAM-1004: Fixes a problem that caused a command or query to be abruptly terminated.
Release Version: 50.45.0¶
- EAM-911: The Ruby SAML version has been upgraded to the latest 1.7.2 version.
Release Version: 50.38.0¶
EAM-857: Qubole Scheduler has introduced a new re-run limit per scheduled job; it is applicable to all scheduled jobs. Its default value is 20. When the scheduled job re-runs exceed the limit, you will see this error message:
A maximum of 20 reruns are allowed for scheduled job in your account: #<account_number>.
You can increase the number of re-runs for a QDS account by creating a ticket with Qubole Support. The new value will apply to all the jobs that run in the account.
Release Version: 50.29.0¶
- HADTWO-1341: Fixes a problem that caused all re-tries to fail after a client running on another cluster node tried and failed to contact any daemon running on the master. Address resolution is no longer done on the client side.