Downloading the ODBC Driver on Linux¶
Proceed as follows to prepare your system and download the driver:
The Qubole driver is stored in the publicly accessible Cloud storage, and works on all Cloud platforms supported in QDS.
- Download the Qubole ODBC driver: https://paid-qubole.s3.amazonaws.com/odbc/2.2.1/qds-odbc-2.2.1-1.x86_64.rpm.
- Read the Release Notes: ODBC Driver Version 2.2.1.
Installing the ODBC Driver on Linux describes the steps to install the ODBC driver.
Downloading ODBC Driver Older Versions on Linux¶
To download the last three older ODBC driver versions, choose the version from this list:
- ODBC Driver version 2.2.0: https://paid-qubole.s3.amazonaws.com/odbc/2.2.0/qds-odbc-2.2.0-1.x86_64.rpm.
The ODBC Driver versions 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 are beta releases. They can cause data loss in scenarios where results data has NULL characters (0x00) and are therefore not recommended for production usage. For more information, see Launch Stage and Availability of Features.
- ODBC Driver version 2.1.0: https://s3.amazonaws.com/paid-qubole/odbc/2.1.0/qds-odbc-2.1.0-1.x86_64.rpm.
- ODBC Driver version 2.0.0: https://s3.amazonaws.com/paid-qubole/odbc/2.0.0/qds-odbc-2.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm.