Downloading the ODBC Driver to Windows¶
Proceed as follows to download the latest Qubole ODBC driver package to a Microsoft Windows server:
The Qubole driver is stored in publicly accessible Cloud storage, and works on all Cloud platforms supported in QDS.
- Download the Qubole ODBC driver from: https://paid-qubole.s3.amazonaws.com/odbc/2.2.1/qds-odbc-2.2.1.msi (binary for x64 systems).
- Install the driver and configure the BI tool (if required) on the Windows server. For more information on the configuration of the BI tools, see Partner Integration Guides.
- Read the Release Notes: ODBC Driver Version 2.2.1.
Downloading ODBC Driver Older Versions on Windows¶
To download the last three older ODBC driver versions, choose the version from this list:
The ODBC Driver versions 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 are beta releases. They can cause data loss in scenarios where results data has NULL characters (0x00) and are therefore not recommended for production usage. For more information, see Launch Stage and Availability of Features.
- ODBC Driver version 2.2.0: https://paid-qubole.s3.amazonaws.com/odbc/2.2.0/qds-odbc-2.2.0.msi
- ODBC Driver version 2.1.0: https://s3.amazonaws.com/paid-qubole/odbc/2.1.0/qds-odbc-2.1.0.msi.
- ODBC Driver version 2.0.0: https://s3.amazonaws.com/paid-qubole/odbc/2.0.0/qds-odbc-2.0.0.msi.