The Preview tab makes it easier to browse and discover data sets by displaying information such as table schemas, sample data, and usage statistics (including top columns and top users).
- You can view nested data types in the Tables tab.
- The Tables tab orders columns alphabetically and displays partitioned columns on top.
- A table preview tab for table schema, data preview, and usage statistics is now available.
Run and analyze results¶
- The application provides example queries to help you get started.
- The application generates a unique URL on clicking any table. You can share this URL with other users in the account.
You can also generate a URL for a database and share it with other users in the account.
- The application warns you when displaying commands that belong to a different account.
- You can format SQL queries with 1-click.
- You can also schedule queries.