The Preview tab of the new Analyze page makes it easier to browse and discover data sets by displaying information such as table schema, sample data, and usage statistics (including top columns and top users).
- You can now view nested data types in the Tables tab.
- The Tables tab now orders columns alphabetically and displays partitioned columns on top.
- A table preview tab for table schema, data preview, and usage statistics is now available.
Run and analyze results¶
- The application now provides example queries to help you get started.
- The application generates a unique URL on clicking any table. You can now easily share this deep URL with other users in the account.
You can also generate a URL for a database and share it with other users in the account.
- The application now warns you when displaying commands that belong to a different account.
- You can now format SQL queries with 1-click.
- You can now also schedule queries from the new Analyze page.