Our new debugging tool provides specific error messages, and actionable next steps, making it faster and easier for you to debug failed queries. This feature is currently available for Hive, Spark, and Presto only.
The new Status tab:
- Helps you understand command progress by letting you:
- Visualize the stagewise command flow.
- View command metadata such as the state of the command and its position in the queue.
- Helps you recover from errors by:
- Displaying the exact error message.
- Providing deep links to the Qubole Troubleshooting Guide, and other related documentation.
- Indicating faulty configuration values (where applicable/ available) such as displaying the maximum memory for out of memory errors.
- Filtering big data application and job URLs (resources) for commands from the Logs and Status tabs.