JDBC Driver Version 2.2.0¶
Release Date: 18th October 2019
Qubole has released a new version of JDBC driver. For more details, see:
This is the change in this version:
- This version of the JDBC driver supports Qubole-on-GCP (Google Cloud Platform) in addition to other cloud platforms that are being supported earlier. For more information on the features supported by the JDBC driver, see JDBC Driver.
This version contains all features supported until JDBC Driver version 2.0.2. It now supports the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Qubole has removed support for the JDBC driver on the Qubole-on-OCI Classic environment.
List of Changes¶
- JDBC-157: This version of JDBC driver supports Qubole-on-GCP in addition to other cloud platforms.
- JDBC-167: Qubole has removed support for the JDBC driver on the Qubole-on-OCI Classic environment.
- JDBC-163: The issue related to
truehas been resolved.