Hot-fixes After 13th June 2018¶
Release Version: 52.51.0¶
- INFRA-1028: Less than 0.05% of commands in QDS could end up in an unknown state under extremely high bursts in command submissions from customer(s).
Release Version: 52.37.0¶
- INFRA-1014: In a few cases, commands were failing despite successful execution by the engine.
Release Version: 52.36.0¶
- INFRA-977: Less than 0.05% of commands in QDS could end up in an unknown state under extremely high bursts in command submissions from customer(s).
Release Version: 52.29.1¶
- HADTWO-1545: Parallel NodeManager starts in Hadoop2 that led to task failures.
Release Version: 52.29.0¶
- AN-745: Slowness experienced while viewing tables in the Explore UI.
Release Version: 52.22.0¶
- ACM-2872: Error while loading the Cluster UI page.
Release Version: 52.20.0¶
SPAR-2726: Snowflake writes on Spark 2.1 clusters were failing because of problems in the latest Snowflake Jars. The Snowflake JDBC and Spark-Snowflake jars have been reverted for Spark 2.1 clusters. The changed versions are:
snowflake-jdbc: Reverted from 3.5.3 to 3.4.0 spark-snowflake_2.11: Reverted from 2.3.0 to 2.2.8
Release Version: 52.17.0¶
- QTEZ-329: Tez can now handle a scenario where a single key-value pair does not fit into any of the buffer
blocks. This resolved the issue that caused a Hive query to fail with
BufferOverFlowErrorwhen Tez was used.
Release Version: 52.16.0¶
- EAM-1184: When the cluster label was not present in the API payload, a Spark command was submitted to the default cluster instead of the last-used spark cluster. This issue has been resolved.
- PRES-1974: The problem of Presto queries failing because of comments in the query has been resolved.
Release Version: 52.10.0¶
- AN-1134: The problem that caused sub-command status icons for Workflow commands not to be visible has been resolved. The icons are visible now.