Hot-fixes After 13th June 2018¶
Release Version: 52.51.0¶
- INFRA-1028: Less than 0.05% of commands in the QDS could end up in an unknown state under extremely high bursts in command submissions from customer(s).
Release Version: 52.50.0¶
- PRES-1851: Presto has added the
hive.information-schema-presto-view-onlyconfiguration property, which is set to
falseby default. When it is set to
true, the information schema only includes the Presto views and not the Hive views. When it is set to
false, the information schema includes both the Presto and Hive views.
Release Version: 52.37.0¶
- INFRA-1014: Few commands were failing despite successful execution by the engine.
Release Version: 52.36.0¶
- INFRA-977: Less than 0.05% of commands in the QDS could end up in an unknown state under extremely high bursts in command submissions from customer(s).
Release Version: 52.29.1¶
- HADTWO-1545: Parallel NodeManager starts in Hadoop2 that led to task failures.
Release Version: 52.29.0¶
- AN-745: Slowness experienced while viewing tables in the Explore UI.
Release Version: 52.22.0¶
- ACM-2872: The Clusters UI page failed to display any cluster in an account.
Release Version: 52.20.0¶
SPAR-2726: Snowflake writes on Spark 2.1 clusters were failing due to an upgrade in the Snowflake Jars. Therefore, the Snowflake-jdbc and Spark-snowflake jars are reverted for Spark 2.1 clusters. The changed versions are:
snowflake-jdbc: Reverted from 3.5.3 to 3.4.0 spark-snowflake_2.11: Reverted from 2.3.0 to 2.2.8
Release Version: 52.18.0¶
- HAD-702: The issue in which there were intermittent errors while committing a task of a Hadoop 1 job has been resolved.
Release Version: 52.17.0¶
- QTEZ-329: Tez can now handle a scenario where a single key-value pair size does not fit into any of the buffer
blocks. This resolved the issue with Hive query failing with
BufferOverFlowErrorwhen Tez is used.
Release Version: 52.16.0¶
- EAM-1184: When the cluster label was not present in the API payload, a Spark command was submitted to the default cluster instead of the last used spark cluster. This issue has been resolved now.
- PRES-1974: The issue in which Presto queries that were failing which had comments in between the query has been resolved.
Release Version: 52.12.0¶
- HIVE-3447: QDS supports validating S3 URLs formatted with credentials.
Release Version: 52.10.0¶
- AN-1134: The issue where sub-command status icons for Workflow commands were not visible has been resolved. The icons are visible now.