- AN-2079: You can now organize your work as Collections as you iteratively build to a final query. Each Collection comes with a query composer that auto-saves the work, supports parameterization or macro substitution in runtime, and catalogs past query runs for easy look-up. You can also manually curate by moving past query runs into other or new Collections. You can drop your Collections into a Common folder enabling other users to find and edit them. You can also use the search box to find collections. Gradual Rollout.
- AN-2078: While selecting a cluster for a Hive, Presto, or Spark command, you can view its memory and CPU usage and its Hive Metastore connectivity. Reviewing this information helps you make an informed decision on which cluster to choose for submitting commands. Gradual Rollout.
- AN-2348: Workbench now supports the read-only view for Spark notebook commands. You can use these to view logs, results, and resource links for the selected command.
- AN-2275: You can now resize the command composer for Spark and Shell commands.
- AN-1584: Workbench displays clusters sorted by Up, Pending, Terminating, and Down. Within each set, cluster labels are sorted alphabetically.