Presto is not currently supported on all Cloud platforms; see QDS Components: Supported Versions and Cloud Platforms.
This section explains how to configure use Presto on a Qubole cluster. It covers the following topics:
- Presto as a Service
- SSD Caching
- Configuring a Presto Notebook
- Connecting to an SSL-enabled Presto Server without using Qubole
- Running a First Presto Query
- Composing a Presto Query
- Using the Presto Query Retrying Mechanism
- Understanding the Presto Metrics for Monitoring
- Presto Metrics on the Default Datadog Dashboard
- Inserting Data
- Accessing Data Stores through Presto Clusters
- Encrypting Communication within a Presto Cluster
- Presto FAQs
For more information, see the Presto Administration.