This section explains how to configure and use Spark on a Qubole cluster. It covers the following topics:
- Running Simple Spark Applications
- Composing Spark Commands in Different Spark Languages through the UI
- Spark Best Practices
- What is Spark Structured Streaming?
- What is Spark Streaming?
- Creating a Spark Schedule
- Understanding Spark Notebooks and its Interpreters
- Accessing Data Stores through Spark Clusters
- Configuring a Spark Notebook
- Using the User Interpreter Mode for Spark Notebooks
- Running Spark Notebooks in a Schedule
- Introduction to Sparklens
For more information about Spark administration, see Spark Administration.