- AN-353: You can now format SQL for the Hive, Presto, Spark (SQL type only), Redshift, DB query and query export types on the Analyze page.
- AN-126: You can now view and edit Hive commands greater than 126KB (which were earlier uploaded to Amazon S3) from the UI. Beta, Via Support, Disabled
- EAM-1052: Bookkeeping issues caused commands to be marked as failed despite the underlying MR jobs succeeding.
- AN-1076: Saved queries (previously available only to the first user of the account) are now available to any new user who joins an account by using the sign-up link or by invitation.
- AN-1082: An Additional Options field is available for Data Import and Data Export commands in the Command Templates UI.
- AN-559: Partition columns are now marked distinctly in the Analyze page’s Tables tab.
- EAM-1082: The
additional optionsfield is now available for the Data Import and Data Export command types (drop-down menu options under Command) on the Templates page.