Steps 1 and 2 below provide a quick overview of the process.
Step 1: Azure Portal¶
- Navigate to the Azure Portal.
- Follow the instructions in Getting Set Up on Azure (in this Quick Start Guide). Or you can use the Azure documentation if you prefer.
When prompted for the SIGN-ON URL and APP ID URI enter https://azure.qubole.com.
- Make a note of the following credentials:
- Account: Application ID (also known as Client ID), Authentication Key, and Tenant ID.
- Storage: EITHER:
- For Azure Data Lake: Storage Client ID, Storage Client Secret, Storage Tenant ID, and Subscription ID; OR
- For Azure Blob Storage: storage account Name and the Access Keys.
Step 2: QDS Account Settings¶
- Log in to the QDS UI and navigate to Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, scroll down to Storage Settings.
- For Data Lake: Add the Storage Client ID, Storage Client Secret, Storage Tenant ID, and Subscription ID.
- For Blob Storage: Add the Storage Account Name, container (Default Location) and a Storage Access Key.
- Scroll down to the Compute Settings and add the Compute Client ID (also known as Application ID), Compute Client Secret (also known as Authentication Key) and Compute Tenant ID.
- Check the box to Push Compute Settings to all clusters.
More details here.