Editing a Command Template¶
From the list of command templates available in Templates, you can modify an existing command template.
Perform the following steps to edit a command template:
- Select a template that you want to edit from the list of command templates. The following figure shows a template that is selected from the templates’ list.
- Click the edit icon for editing it.
Edit Command Template is displayed as shown in the following figure.
- Edit the template name if you want to change it.
- Edit the query statement if it is required.
- Change the Form Field values and add a new parameter by clicking + sign if it is required. See Creating a Command Template for more information.
- Adding Macros is optional. To use macros in the query, click the +Add Macro button available in the Macros field. See Creating a Command Template for more information.
- Click Submit to save the changes.