Enabling notifications for Airflow¶
You can receive alerts through email about Airflow processes by enabling the notifications in the Airflow configuration.
- Navigate to the Clusters page.
- Click Edit against the required Airflow cluster to edit the configuration.
- Click Advanced Configuration on the Edit Cluster Settings page.
- Under AIRFLOW CLUSTER SETTINGS section, add the following variables in the Overrride Airflow Configuration Variables field:
core.alert_emails=email1, email2, email3...
A sample configuration is shown in the following illustration.
- Click Update and Push for the changes to take effect immediately or click Update only for the changes to take effect with the cluster restart.