See QDS Components: Supported Versions and Cloud Platforms for up-to-date information on Airflow support in QDS. To enable Airflow on Oracle OCI, create a Qubole Support ticket.
This section explains how to deploy and use Airflow. It covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Airflow in Qubole
- Setting up a Data Store (AWS)
- Configuring an Airflow Cluster
- Managing DAG on Airflow Cluster
- Upgrading Airflow Clusters
- Deleting a DAG on an Airflow Cluster
- Monitoring an Airflow Cluster
- Enabling notifications for Airflow
- Using Default or Custom Failure Handling
- Understanding the Qubole Operator API
- Qubole Operator Examples
- Using the Node Bootstrap on Airflow Clusters (AWS)
- Experimental APIs
To know more about troubleshooting Airflow related issues, see Troubleshooting Airflow Issues.