Bitbucket Version Control¶
To configure the version control for Airfow using Bitbucket, you must perform the following tasks:
Configuring Version Control Settings¶
You must have the Account Update privileges to perform this task.
- Navigate to Home > Control Panel > Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, scroll down to the Version Control Settings section.
- From the Version Control Provider drop-down list, select Bitbucket.
- From the Repository Hosting Type drop-down list, select Service-managed. Currently, only Service-managed is supported.
- The API Endpoint is auto-populated for Service-managed.
- Click Save.
The following figure shows a sample Version Control Settings section.
Obtaining Bitbucket Credentials¶
Obtain Bitbucket Username and password Basic Auth over HTTPS or create App-specific password which can be used via Basic Auth as username and app-specific-password.
For more information, see Bitbucket Documentation.
You can configure Bitbucket from the My Accounts UI.
Navigate to Control Panel >> My Accounts.
For your account, under Bitbucket Credentials column, click Configure.
Add the Bitbucket credentials and click Save. You can either use your Bitbucket credentials or Bitbucket App password.