Accessing the Logs of Hadoop Components¶
Here are the log locations of Hadoop components:
- The logs of ResourceManager/NodeManager are saved in
- The logs of NameNode/DataNode are saved in
- The logs of the EBS upscaling are saved in
- The logs written by the node bootstrap script are saved in
- The logs of the autoscaling-nodes are saved in
/media/ephemeral0/logs/yarn/autoscaling.log or /media/ephemeral0/logs/yarn/scaling.log.
Hadoop Logs Location provides the location of YARN logs, daemon logs, and the MapReduce history files.