QDS provides a notebook interface based on Apache Zeppelin.
QDS launches a new version of the Notebooks page with usability enhancements. This version of the Notebooks page is not enabled for all users by default. Create a ticket with Qubole Support to enable this feature on the QDS account.
Unless otherwise specified, the term notebook refers to Zeppelin notebooks in the documentation.
The following topics help you understand how to use the notebook interface to create and manage Zeppelin notebooks:
- Notebooks V2
- Managing Notebooks
- Running Zeppelin Notebooks
- Managing Paragraphs in a Notebook
- Using Different Types of Notebook
- Running Spark Applications in Notebooks
- Running Shell Commands in Notebooks
- Version Control Systems for Zeppelin Notebooks
- Understanding the Zeppelin Metrics for Monitoring (AWS)
- Zeppelin Metrics on the Datadog UI
- Configuring Interpreters in a Notebook
- Using the Notebook Interpreter Modes
- Notebook Interpreter Operations
- Using Dynamic Input Forms in Notebooks
- Parameterizing Notebooks
- Data Visualization in Zeppelin Notebooks
- Network Visualization
For information on using Notebooks with Spark, see:
To create, configure, run, clone, delete or bind a notebook through a REST API call, see Notebook API.