Qubole provides JupyterLab interface, which is the next generation user interface for Jupyter. Jupyter notebooks are supported on Spark 2.2 and later versions.
JupyterLab interface is a Beta feature, and is not enabled for all users by default. Contact your account executive or customer success manager to enable this feature in your account.
The following topics help you understand how to use the JupyterLab notebook interface to create and manage Jupyter notebooks:
- Accessing JupyterLab Interface
- Folders in JupyterLab Interface
- Creating a Jupyter Notebook
- Managing Jupyter Notebooks
- Interpreter Modes for Jupyter Notebooks
- Configuring Spark Settings for Jupyter Notebooks
- Viewing Spark Application Status
- Converting Zeppelin Notebooks to Jupyter Notebooks
- Adding Packages to Jupyter Notebooks
- Changing the JupyterLab Interface Theme
- Known Limitations